Since non-profits have compelling missions their websites offer great opportunities for publishing inspiring content and building online community.
Here are some of the aspects unique to non-profit websites:
- Increasing membership and donations
- Developing effective cause based messaging and content
- Integrating and building appropriate social media and email capabilities
- Enhancing member management through secure private areas
- Creating compelling photo and video galleries
- Building community on-site with user generated content, forums, rating and commenting, and the ability of users to interact with other site visitors
Since 1998 we have worked for many non-profits as well as started one ourselves (ConcordConserves.org). This experience has increased our appreciation of the many factors that comprise a successful non-profit site as well as the unique challenges non-profits face.
Read more about how we have helped non-profits increase donations.