Bartlett was founded in 1998 to better serve emerging businesses and nonprofits with the latest in web design, marketing and development services. We believe these 3 disciplines are critical to succeeding online.
Where UX, Web Development, and Marketing Converge
Some of the ways we differentiate ourselves include:
- Completion of over 1,600 projects for 400 clients, delivering end-to-end services such as web strategy, branding, user experience design, information architecture, responsive web design, web application development, Drupal and WordPress development, e-commerce, search engine optimization, social media, email marketing, analytics, content marketing, CRM integration, and website security.
- A design philosophy that emphasizes clean, efficient visual communications and compelling content.
- Proven tactics for increasing online visibility, leads, and brand awareness.
- Extensive Drupal and WordPress experience creating and maintaining large websites (1,000 + pages), including developing custom modules and plugins.
- Online resources such as the eValuator, a website grading tool used over 40,000 times, Grow Online (our blog), a Glossary of website building terms, Statistics about web design, marketing and technology and Concord Conserves a nonprofit we started.
- A commitment to sustainability and triple bottom line business practices (people, planet, profit).
Our goal is to maximize the value of every project by providing a talented team that collaborates with clients to deliver exceptional communications. The ability of our clients to achieve their business objectives is how we measure our success.
"A truly phenomenal website… even our competitors have expressed how impressed they are."
- Donald Sackett, Innov-X Systems
Our mission is to create visually inspiring and engaging digital experiences for small to medium size businesses and nonprofits. This entails effectively delivering the 3 critical components needed for a successful online presence:
- User Experience Design and Branding
- Marketing (SEO, social media, email)
- Technology (interactive features, CMS and CRM technology)
For a company to maximize the value of their online presence, all 3 parts need to integrate well together. This is our goal and we strive to deliver these components successfully for every client.
Read a related article: “The 3 Parts to a Healthy Online Presence”
We focus on working for companies in the Boston area, many of which emerge from the fertile combination of research universities and venture capital as well as a deep, vibrant nonprofit community. These include:
- Education & Publishing
- The Environment & Clean Technology
- Medical, BioPharma & Life Sciences
- Software & Technology
- Public Libraries
- Business to Business and OEM companies
- Professional Services
- Real Estate & Construction
We focus on understanding our client’s business. This understanding is the foundation for our ability to create effective digital experiences.