We are seeking a full-time Web Producer to work remotely or hybrid at our Concord, MA studio. Work in a fun, creative environment with an inspired and talented team celebrating over 25 years in business. We are searching for an outgoing individual, passionate about creating exceptional digital experiences and providing excellent client service. A significant portion of this job entails working with clients and the BI team to design and develop websites, web applications, and digital marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to learn and grow with an established digital agency.
Minimum of 4 years experience working in a digital agency creating websites and/or digital marketing campaigns. Excellent organization, communication, and team collaboration skills. Experience working with content management systems (e.g. WordPress, Drupal), e-commerce (e.g. Shopify, WooCommerce), and web hosting (e.g. AWS, Pantheon, Linode). An understanding of Digital Marketing services including SEO, Social Media, content marketing, and Analytics a plus. Experience with Basecamp project management software or similar. Enthusiasm for working in a small multi-disciplinary team environment and collaborating with clients.
Bachelor’s degree and/or completion of coursework or equivalent experience.
An outgoing personality, enthusiastic attitude, impeccable time management abilities, and great customer service skills are required.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Collaborate with clients and work with the BI team to deliver the following:
- Discovery deliverables such as sitemaps, information architecture, user journey maps, prototypes, content audits, and functional specifications.
- UX/UI designs, dev site build, content migration, ADA compliance, QA, and deployment.
- Maintaining websites and managing ongoing Service Level Agreements deploying security updates.
- Digital marketing projects such as SEO programs.
Note it’s not expected that the candidate has experience in all of these areas, just some of them.
WHERE YOU’LL WORK
- Work with a fun, multi-disciplinary team of designers and developers. See our studio, and learn more about what we specialize in at www.Bartlett.agency
- Hybrid or remote opportunity. When onsite, work in a creative studio, located in West Concord, a vibrant community known for its entrepreneurial, environmental, and design businesses.
- Join an Agency committed to creating exceptional online communications through the advancement of each team member’s skills as well as giving back through our non-profit Concord Conserves and other non-profits.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Receive a full package of benefits, including medical, retirement, a competitive salary, a semi-annual incentive program, and a generous time-off policy.
- Enjoy perks such as a green commuting discount, birthday PTO, a monthly stipend to one of the best bakery cafes in Metrowest Boston or another restaurant, sporting and movie tickets, and company outings.
- Have a significant impact on the growth of a leading, digital agency, including working closely with the principal who has over 25 years of experience.
This is a full-time position. Recruiters, please do not respond to this ad.
ABOUT BARTLETT INTERACTIVE (BI)
BI specializes in helping companies increase brand effectiveness, lead generation/revenue, and stakeholder engagement through best practices in design, web development, and digital marketing. Services include online strategy, UX/UI design, web application development, Drupal and WordPress development, e-commerce, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, email marketing, and web analytics. Located in West Concord, MA, Bartlett Interactive was founded in 1998.
BI is also the founder of the non-profit ConcordConserves.org and is committed to triple-bottom-line business practices (People, Planet, Profit).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on experience
Contact Careers to apply for this position.