Social Media Services
We focus on utilizing social media outlets for clients to increase brand awareness, establish relationships with their customers, increase online visibility as well as the numerous other added benefits of this expansive field. Our social media services include:
- Strategy: Developing appropriate strategies for companies and organizations to understand which social media outlets provide the most value
- Community Development: Creating a presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other online communities
- Syndication: Cross publication of content between online communities using RSS and other automation tools
- Content: Photo and video community development (i.e. Flickr, YouTube) and website integration
- Blogs: Design, optimization and development
Interesting Social Media Facts*
Twitter gets more than 300,000 new users every day.
LinkedIn receives approximately 12 million unique visitors per day.
More than 25 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) are shared each month on Facebook.
People spend over 500 billion minutes per month on Facebook.
There are more than 600 million searches on Twitter every day.
Over 60% of Twitter use is outside the U.S.
LinkedIn is available in six native languages – English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
80% of companies use LinkedIn as a recruitment tool.
Executives from all Fortune 500 companies are on LinkedIn.
YouTube receives more than 2 billion viewers per day.
You would need to live for around 1,000 years to watch all the videos currently on YouTube.
Average time spent on Facebook by age:
- 2 – 12: 45 minutes
- 13 – 16: 2 hours 10 minutes
- 19 – 25: 2 hours 45 minutes
- 26 – 50: 3 hours 30 minutes
- 51 – 64: 1 hour 50 minutes
- 64 + : 45 minutes
*Source: The New York Times and the Danny Brown Blog
Want to boost your website's performance? Submit the form below for a detailed report that evaluates the design, marketing, and functionality of your website.