Site Monitoring & SLA's
Our standard site monitoring Service Level Agreements (SLAs) include:
- Perform monthly or quarterly Drupal, WordPress, or other content management system core, plugin and security updates and test to ensure the site is working properly after updates are complete.
- Set up backups utilizing services provided by the hosting company or other options. This will ensure the site can be restored if the web server is compromised.
- Set up utilities to monitor if the site goes down or is hacked.
- Review disk space and memory usage and recommend upgrades when needed to ensure the site doesn't go down due to memory shortages.
- Include BI personnel as a Technical Contact with the hosting company. This way whenever there is an issue with the site, BI will receive an email from the hosting company.
- Set up Google Analytics so that reports are sent each month showing website usage and statistics.
More advanced SLAs include:
- Server monitoring and upgrades
- Load balancing and horizontal scaling for high traffic sites
- Server performance optimization
- Anti spam tools and mitigation
- Rapid response troubleshooting
To find out more on how we can help you with your site monitoring and maintenance needs, please fill out the form below.
Want to boost your website's performance? Submit the form below to unlock a detailed report that evaluates the design, marketing and functionality of your website.