We are seeking a full-time Project Manager to work either hybrid (studio location in Concord, MA) or remotely. Work in a fun, creative environment with an inspired and talented team celebrating over 25 years in business. We are searching for an outgoing individual, passionate about creating exceptional digital experiences and client satisfaction. As the key client interface, this position manages the complete project lifecycle from Discovery to Design, Development, and Deployment.
Minimum 4 years experience in a digital agency environment. Excellent client interaction, patience, organization, communication, time management, and project management skills. Experience with web platforms such as WordPress and Drupal as well as web development, e-commerce, and Digital Marketing (SEO, content marketing, Analytics). Experience with project management/team collaboration tools such as Basecamp and Slack or similar. Enthusiasm for working in a small multi-disciplinary team environment.
Bachelor’s degree and/or completion of coursework or equivalent experience.
An outgoing personality, enthusiastic attitude, impeccable time management abilities, and great customer service skills are required.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Lead projects from strategy to execution for a variety of non-profits, B2C, and B2B clients. This includes:
- Run client meetings
- Manage project workflow of internal creative and technical teams
- Coordinate with on and off-site developers
- Scope the design and development of websites, develop project plans
- Conduct risk assessment and mitigation strategies
- Guide clients through the complete website creation process
- Translate business goals into effective websites
- Development planning and strategy, including what technologies to use
- Manage scope and change requests
- Ensure projects meet internal QA standards
- Define user requirements, use-case scenarios, and the information architecture
- Author project documentation, including functional specifications and wireframes
- Coordinate project time and cost constraints
- Maintain communication with clients in real-time throughout project timelines
WHERE YOU’LL WORK
- Work with a fun, multi-disciplinary team of designers and developers. See our studio and learn more about what we specialize in.
- HYBRID or REMOTE OPPORTUNITY. When onsite, work in a creative studio located in West Concord, a vibrant community known for its entrepreneurial, environmental, and design businesses.
- Join an Agency committed to creating exceptional online communications through the advancement of each team member’s skills as well as giving back through our non-profit Concord Conserves and other non-profits.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Receive a full package of benefits, including medical, retirement, a competitive salary, a semi-annual incentive program, and a generous time-off policy.
Enjoy perks such as a green commuting discount, birthday PTO, a monthly stipend to the best bakery cafe in Metrowest Boston, sporting and movie tickets, and company outings.
Have a significant impact on the growth of a leading digital agency.
This is a full-time position. Recruiters, please do not respond to this ad.
ABOUT BARTLETT INTERACTIVE (BI)
BI specializes in helping companies increase brand effectiveness, lead generation/revenue, and stakeholder engagement through best practices in design, web development, and digital marketing. Services include Internet strategy, UX/UI design, web application development, Drupal and WordPress development, e-commerce, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, email marketing, and web analytics. Located in West Concord, MA, Bartlett Interactive was founded in 1998.
BI is also the founder of the non-profit Concord Conserves and is committed to triple-bottom-line business practices (People, Planet, Profit).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on experience.
Contact Careers to apply for this position.