We are seeking a full-time Project Manager to work in our Concord, MA studio. Work in a fun, creative environment with an inspired and talented team. We are searching for an outgoing individual, passionate about creating exceptional digital experiences and client satisfaction. As the key client interface, this position manages the complete project lifecycle from Discovery to Design, Development, and Deployment. The ideal candidate has a keen ability and an eagerness to learn how to ‘connect the dots’ from branding to UX to digital marketing to web development.
Minimum 3-5 years experience in an agency environment. Excellent client interaction, patience, organization, communication, and project management skills. An understanding of web platforms such as WordPress and Drupal, and technologies such as HTML5, CSS, PHP, jQuery, and e-commerce. Exposure and a basic understanding of Digital Marketing services including SEO, Pay Per Click, Social Media, Email Marketing, and Analytics. Experience with Basecamp project management or similar. Enthusiasm for working in a small multi-disciplinary team environment.
Bachelor’s degree and/or completion of coursework or equivalent experience.
Outgoing personality, enthusiastic attitude, impeccable time management abilities, and great customer service are required.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead projects from strategy to execution for a variety of non-profits, B to C and B to B clients. This includes:
- Manage project workflow of internal creative and technical teams
- Coordinate with on and off-site developers
- Scope the design and development of websites, develop project plans
- Guide clients through the complete website creation process
- Translate business goals into effective websites
- Development planning and strategy including what technologies to use
- Manage scope and change requests
- Ensure projects meet internal QA standards
- Define user requirements, use-case scenarios, and information architectures
- Author project documentation including functional specifications and wireframes
- Coordinate project time and cost constraints
WHERE YOU’LL WORK
- Work with a fun, multi-disciplinary team of designers and developers. See some pics of our studio.
- REMOTE OPPORTUNITY. The company is currently working a hybrid model due to the COVID-19 pandemic conditions. When onsite, work in a creative studio, located in West Concord, a vibrant community known for its entrepreneurial, environmental, and design businesses.
- Join an Agency committed to creating exceptional online communications through the advancement of each team member’s skills as well as giving back through our non-profit Concord Conserves and other non-profits.
What's In It For You
Receive a full package of benefits, including medical, retirement, a competitive salary, quarterly incentive program, and a generous time-off policy.
Have a significant impact on the growth of a leading, digital agency.
Take advantage of an opportunity to learn how an agency works from a leader that has been at the helm since 1998.
This is a full-time position. Recruiters, please do not respond to this ad.
BI requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Remote options will be considered for the right candidate.
Salary listed is a target range. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
ABOUT BARTLETT INTERACTIVE (BI)
BI specializes in helping companies increase brand effectiveness, lead generation/revenue, and stakeholder engagement through best practices in design, web development, and digital marketing. Services include Internet strategy, UX/UI design, web application development, Drupal and WordPress development, e-commerce, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, email marketing, and web analytics. Located in West Concord, MA, Bartlett Interactive was founded in 1998.
BI is also the founder of the non-profit ConcordConserves.org and is committed to triple bottom line business practices (People, Planet, Profit).