Boston Metro West (Concord, MA)
We are seeking a full time Project Manager to work onsite in our Concord, MA studio. Work in a casual, creative environment with an inspired and talented team. We are searching for an outgoing individual, passionate about online communications and client satisfaction. As the key client interface, this position manages the complete project lifecycles from Discovery to Design, Development, and Deployment.
Experience in an agency environment. Excellent client interaction, patience, organization, communication, and project management skills. An understanding of web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, PHP, jQuery, and e-commerce. Exposure and basic understanding of Internet Marketing services including SEO, Pay Per Click, Social Media, Email Marketing, and Analytics. Experience with Basecamp project management or similar. Familiarity with Drupal and/or WordPress. Enthusiasm for working in a small multi-disciplinary team environment.
Bachelor's degree and/or completion of coursework or equivalent experience. Outgoing personality, enthusiastic attitude, impeccable time management abilitys and great customer service are required.
What You'll Do
Lead projects from strategy to execution for a variety of non-profits, B to C and B to B clients. This includes:
- Manage project workflow of internal creative and technical teams
- Coordinate with on and off-site developers
- Scope the design and development of websites, develop project plans
- Guide clients through the complete website creation process
- Translate business goals into effective websites
- Development planning and strategy including what technologies to use
- Manage scope and change requests
- Ensure projects meet internal QA standards
- Define user requirements, use-case scenarios and information architectures
- Author project documentation including functional specifications and wireframes
- Coordinate project time and cost constraints
Where You'll Work
- Work with a fun, multi-disciplinary team of designers and developers. See our studio, and learn more about what we specialize in at our Grow Online blog.
- Work in a creative studio, located in West Concord, a vibrant community known for its entrepreneurial, environmental, and design businesses.
- Join an Agency committed to creating exceptioinal online communications through the advancement of each team members's skills as well as giving back through our non-profit Concord Conserves and other non-profits.
What's In It For You
Receive a full package of benefits, including: medical, retirement, a competitive salary and a generous time off policy.
Enjoy perks such as a green commuting discount, the best bakery cafe in Metrowest Boston, monthly perks, company outings and retreats.
Have a significant impact on the groth of a leading, digital agency.
This is a full time position and requires working on site in Concord, Massachusetts. Bartlett is within walking distance from the commuter rail. Recruiters please do not respond to this ad.
About Bartlett Interactive (BI)
BI specializes in helping companies increase brand effectiveness, lead generation/revenue, and stakeholder engagement through best practices in website design, development & Internet marketing. Services include: Internet strategy, UX design, mobile development, Drupal + WordPress development, ecommerce, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, email marketing and web analytics. Located in West Concord, MA, Bartlett Interactive was founded in 1998.
Bartlett is also the founder of the nonprofit ConcordConserves.org and is committed to triple bottom line business practices (People, Planet, Profit).