How to Prevent a Website Security Breach
It’s not unusual for websites to go down or be hacked, and there are many ways this can happen. To prevent either of these instances from happening, we offer the following services:
- Security Audit, including a code review, and evaluating the CMS, contributed modules/plugins, and Theme.
- Content Management System (CMS) security updates
- CMS security plug-in and module installation
- Backups and Disaster Recovery plans in case of a security breach or crash
- Management of 3rd party software that scans the site for security vulnerabilities
- Installing a ‘site uptime’ utility that will send an email if the site goes down
- Monthly review of disk space and memory usage to insure proper bandwidth
- Training on best practices for setting up your content management user profiles (usernames, passwords, administrative access permissions) and 2-factor authentication.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help make your site secure.
Want to boost your website's performance? Submit the form below for a detailed report that evaluates the design, marketing, and functionality of your website.