Boston Metro West (Concord, MA)
We are seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to work in our Concord, MA studio (T accessible). Work in a fun, creative environment with an inspired and talented team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about Digital Marketing and Client Services and looking to work on great projects with the latest digital strategies and technologies. We are seeking a creative thinker and team player with an outgoing personality, enthusiastic attitude, and great customer service skills who can showcase their abilities to optimize websites for our clients.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience developing and implementing Internet Marketing programs including SEO, SEM, Pay Per Click, Content Marketing, Social Media, Email Marketing, and Analytics. Strong writing skills are a plus. Great communication skills. Experience with scheduling programs.
Education: Bachelor's degree and/or completion of coursework or equivalent experience in marketing communications, Internet marketing, public relations, and digital media. AdWords and Hubspot certifications desired.
Technical Skills: Knowledge of web applications such as Moz, MailChimp, Hubspot, Hootsuite, Constant Contact, Wordtracker, Marketo, Optimizely and Google Analytics as well as the content management systems Drupal and WordPress.
What You'll Do
Lead projects from strategy to execution for a variety of nonprofits, B2C, and B2B clients. This includes:
- Organic SEO (keyword analysis, site optimization, and other tactics)
- Pay Per Click campaign development (strategy and management)
- Implementing conversion strategies including developing effective Calls to Action, A/B testing, top of funnel, and conversion optimization
- Defining client-based Key Performance Indicators (business and marketing metrics), evaluating Analytics, and creating reports
- Developing and implementing Content Marketing programs including the ability to write effectively
- Developing and implementing Social Media campaigns
- Developing lead nurturing campaigns (email marketing, social media)
- Working directly and meeting with clients, developing strategies and self-managing projects
Where You'll Work
- Work with a fun, multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers, digital marketing specialists, and project managers. See our studio, and blog posts.
- Work in a creative studio, located in West Concord, a vibrant community known for its entrepreneurial, environmental, and design businesses.
- Join an Agency committed to creating exceptional online communications through the advancement of each team member's skills as well as giving back through our nonprofit Concord Conserves and other nonprofits.
What's In It For You
- Learn from an established Digital Agency best practices for digital marketing including SEO, email marketing, Social Media, and content marketing.
- Compensation based on experience and capabilities.
- Build your design, web, and project management skills working on current client and internal projects
- Work with a fun, creative, multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers, digital marketing specialists, and project managers. See our team page.
- Work in an eclectic studio, located in West Concord, a vibrant community known for its entrepreneurial, environmental, and creative businesses.
- Receive a full package of benefits, including medical, retirement, a competitive salary, and a generous time off policy.
- Enjoy perks such as a green commuting discount, the best bakery cafe in Metrowest Boston, company outings, and retreats.
- Have a significant impact on the growth of a leading digital agency.
This is a full-time position and requires working on-site in Concord, Massachusetts. Bartlett is within walking distance from the commuter rail.
Recruiters, please do not respond to this ad.
About Bartlett Interactive
Bartlett specializes in helping companies increase brand effectiveness, lead generation/revenue, and stakeholder engagement through best practices in website design, development, and Internet marketing. Services include Internet strategy, UX design, mobile development, Drupal + WordPress development, eCommerce, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, email marketing, and web analytics. Located in West Concord, MA, Bartlett Interactive was founded in1998.
Bartlett is also the founder of the nonprofit ConcordConserves.org and is committed to triple bottom line business practices (People, Planet, Profit).
Contact Careers to apply for this position.