Grow Blog« back
Marketing Trends Survey Results
The results are in from our online marketing trends and priorities survey - see below. Here's a summary:
- Video marketing, website personalization, and marketing automation were voted the top three 'most worth investing in'.
- The top 3 'most valuable' aspects are website functionality, social media engagement, and SEO.
- Regarding how people rate the quality of leads from their site, most said they don't get leads, then the lead quality is 'fair' and 'good'.
- The biggest challenge when initiating a project is 'funding', then 'internal consensus on what to do' and then 'allocating resources'.
- On a scale of 0 - 100 how easy is it to edit your site, people gave it a level of difficulty of 67.
- Regarding 'areas for improvement' people said the top 3 areas are social media, SEO/Content Marketing, and video marketing.
Here are detailed results.
Which of the following do you think is worth investing in at some point in the future?
Which of the following are most valuable for your company or organization?
How would you rate the quality of your website leads?
Which of the following is a challenge when initiating a website or marketing project?
On a scale of 0 - 100, (with 100 most optimal), how easy is it to edit or make improvements to your website?
Which of the following areas of improvement would benefit your organization in 2019?