"Judgments on website credibility are 75% based on a website’s overall aesthetics." (source)
Here are some of the latest UX/UI design trends:
- Simpler designs perform best. The web is too busy - simple design and messaging are more engaging. Learn more at "Why Simple Website Designs Are Scientifically Better".
- Color matters a lot, it's what people respond to in less than a second. Use 2 colors or less unless for strategic reasons. more
- Logos are more effective when smaller and simpler. Branding is subservient to visuals and messaging. more
- Content-centered design prioritizes message over brand. Don't let your brand compete/distract from what people want. Read more about Content Centered Design.
Check out this free eBook: UI Design Trends for 2019.
The eBook covers the following 5 topics and trends:
- All about color
- Subtle branding
- Split-screen design
- Data visualizations
- Layering with interactivity
Want to boost your website's performance? Submit the form below for a detailed report that evaluates the design, marketing, and functionality of your website.