We are seeking a full-time AE (Account Executive) to work onsite in our Concord, MA studio (fully remote arrangement will be considered, based on experience). Work in a fun, creative environment with an inspired and talented team. The AE will lead projects - overseeing all stages from strategy to execution - for a variety of clients that make a difference, including many non-profits, B-to-C, and B-to-B clients.
We are searching for an outgoing individual, passionate about creating exceptional digital experiences and client satisfaction. The ideal candidate has a keen ability and an eagerness to learn how to ‘connect the dots’ from branding to UX to digital marketing to web development. This role is responsible for managing projects, by understanding a client’s needs and communicating vital information to all members of the team. Timely communication is imperative in order to complete projects on time and on budget. As the key client interface, this position manages the complete project lifecycle from Discovery to Design, Development, and Deployment. This candidate will need to rely on strong project organization and management skills in order to meet deadlines and understand and monitor client expectations.
Minimum 3-5 years experience in a digital agency environment. Excellent client interaction, patience, organization, communication, and project management skills. A good understanding of web platforms such as WordPress and Drupal, and technologies such as HTML5, CSS, PHP, jQuery, and e-commerce. Exposure and a basic understanding of Digital Marketing services including SEO, Pay Per Click, Social Media, Email Marketing, and Analytics. Experience with Basecamp project management or similar. Enthusiasm for working in a small multi-disciplinary team environment.
Bachelor’s degree and/or completion of coursework or equivalent experience.
Outgoing personality, enthusiastic attitude, impeccable time management abilities, and great customer service are required. Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms - is necessary to success. Candidates must have the confidence to give clients trust in our work.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage project workflow of internal creative and technical teams
- Coordinate with on and off-site developers
- Scope the design and development of websites, develop project plans
- Guide clients through the complete website creation process
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Translate business goals into effective websites
- Development planning and strategy including what technologies to use
- Manage scope and change requests
- Ensure projects meet internal QA standards
- Define user requirements, use-case scenarios, and information architectures
- Author project documentation including functional specifications and wireframes
- Coordinate project time and cost constraints
WHERE YOU’LL WORK
- Work with a fun, multi-disciplinary team of designers and developers. See some pics of our studio.
- REMOTE OPPORTUNITY. The company is currently working a hybrid model due to the COVID-19 pandemic conditions. When onsite, work in a creative studio, located in West Concord, a vibrant community known for its entrepreneurial, environmental, and design businesses.
- Join an Agency committed to creating exceptional online communications through the advancement of each team member’s skills as well as giving back through our non-profit Concord Conserves and other non-profits.
What's In It For You
Receive a full package of benefits, including medical, retirement, a competitive salary, quarterly incentive program, and a generous time-off policy.
Have a significant impact on the growth of a leading, digital agency.
Take advantage of an opportunity to learn how an agency works from a leader that has been at the helm since 1998.
This is a full-time position. Recruiters, please do not respond to this ad.
BI requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Remote options will be considered for the right candidate.
Salary listed is a target range. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
ABOUT BARTLETT INTERACTIVE (BI)
BI specializes in helping companies increase brand effectiveness, lead generation/revenue, and stakeholder engagement through best practices in design, web development, and digital marketing. Services include Internet strategy, UX/UI design, web application development, Drupal and WordPress development, e-commerce, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, email marketing, and web analytics. Located in West Concord, MA, Bartlett Interactive was founded in 1998.
BI is also the founder of the non-profit ConcordConserves.org and is committed to triple bottom line business practices (People, Planet, Profit).